Apple Mac Pro: 3.0GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 (MQGG2HN/A)
- Apple Mac Pro: 3.0GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 (MQGG2HN/A)
- Processor: 3.0GHz, 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 with 25MB L3 cache and Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
- Memory: 16GB, 16GB DDR3 ECC memory, 16GB (four 4GB) of 1866MHz DDR3 ECC memory
- Graphics: Dual AMD FirePro, D700 graphics processors, Dual AMD FirePro D700 graphics processors with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM each, 2048 stream processors; 384-bit-wide memory bus; 264GB/s memory bandwidth; 3.5 teraflops performance
- Display Support: Three dual-cable, 5K displays, Six Thunderbolt displays, Storage: 256GB PCIe-based SSD, macOS Sierra
Mac has always been built around a singular vision: to create machines that are as powerful and functional as they are beautiful and intuitive. Mac Pro is a stunning realization of that ideal. All the elements that define a pro computer - graphics, storage, expansion, processing power and memory - have been rethought and re-engineered. So, you have the power and performance to bring your biggest ideas to life. Engineered around workstation graphics with dual GPUs, PCIe-based flash storage, high-performance Thunderbolt 2, Xeon processors, fast memory and support for 4K video, Mac Pro delivers brilliant performance across the board. Mac Pro is muscle through and through, starting with the Intel Xeon E5, available with 6, 8 or 12 cores of processing power on a single die. And with up to 30MB of L3 cache, 40GB/s of PCI Express gen 3 bandwidth and 256-bit-wide floating-point instructions, you'll never be at a loss for speed. Every component in Mac Pro is optimised for performance. That includes a four-channel DDR3 memory controller running at 1866MHz. It supports up to 64GB of memory and delivers up to 60GB/s of memory bandwidth.