Sharp Air Purifier FP-F40E-W With Hepa Filter & Active Plasma Cluster For Upto 325 SqFt
- Dual action - Plasmacluster technology reduces select harmful germs and odours, HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of allergens
- Haze mode (rapidly removes dust and delivers fresh healthy air)
- Auto-restart, timer, pre-filter
- Dust & odour sensor
Ideal for room area: 15-18 square metres.
SHARP recommendation is 30 square metres, but that is based on running on high speed (noisy) and testing in completely sealed settings). Hence our recommendation is 15-18 square metres.
The SHARP FU-FP40E-W is a good looking machine with curves, and has a good CADR rate with good filters. A little pricey compared to the size and compared to what you get for a little more money in the SHARP FU-A80E-W. But may be worth it for the looks. It is good for slightly smaller rooms of about 140-180 square feet max. Again, run machine on high speed for at least an hour before reducing speed to clean the room out.
- Pre-Filter traps dust and other large airborne particles
- Deodorising filter absorbs mainly common household odours - with active carbon
- HEPA Filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. Reduces Pollen & Mold
- Maintains a balance of positive and negative ions. (TESTED BY US)
- Warranty: 1 Year (does not include filters)
Tips for Use:
- Remove plastic bag from filters before turning on the machine
- Ideally, turn the machine on about an hour before you enter the room.
- Don’t keep the machine running when you are not in the room.
- Do not run the machine with windows and doors open.
- The noise level on Medium is reasonable. On high it is quite loud.
- Do NOT wash the HEPA or active carbon filter. They will get damaged.